Air fryer meatloaf. Combine ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, thyme, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a small loaf pan. Smooth the top, press in mushrooms, and coat with olive oil.
Meanwhile, combine ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; spoon over meat loaves. Combine the beef, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, meatloaf seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. You can use a big spoon or just use your hands. You can have Air fryer meatloaf using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air fryer meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 3/4 of of a pack of finely crushed saltines.
- You need of Your choice of seasoning to taste.
- You need of Couple of dashes of whisker sauce (worcestershire).
- It's of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- You need of Celery.
- Prepare of Sauce (below).
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Barbecue sauce.
- You need of Jalapeño butter marinade.
- It's of W sauce.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It's of Season to taste.
Form it onto a loaf shape and place the meatloaf in the air fryer. The fat in ground beef gives the meatloaf its savory flavor with every juicy bite. Combine the seasonings, aromatics, egg, and breadcrumbs in a large bowl and mix well. Add the ground beef, then use your fingertips to gently combine.
Air fryer meatloaf step by step
- Mix all of the meatloaf ingredients.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients.
- Pack meatloaf ingredients into a loaf pan.
- Set meatloaf on a bigger pan. I have a two basket air fryer so I split my loaf into two portions..
- Set in air fryer..
- Set to bake at 400 degrees..
- Bake for ten minutes. Then baste with sauce..
- Baste again every ten minutes until done..
- Let sit for ten minutes and enjoy!.
Remove meatloaf from oven and spread with mustard mixture. Place the loaf on the sprayed aluminum foil with the edges turned up to create the pan-shaped tray for the meatloaf. Place the meatloaf in the air fryer. Top with second portion of ketchup. Open the air fryer and apply ½ cup of ketchup.