Simple Meatloaf. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. You can have Simple Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Meatloaf
- It's 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of roll ritz crackers.
- It's 1/2 of large white onion - chopped finely.
- It's 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 of thick bacon strips - chopped in est. 1/2in or smaller squares.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's of McCormick steak seasoning (to taste).
So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the. Lightly grease a standard size loaf pan with cooking spray. Add all of the meatloaf ingredients to a large bowl and gently mix everything to combine (without over-working the meat). Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan and gently pat into an even layer.
Simple Meatloaf instructions
- Perheat oven 350°. Season meat with McCormick steak seasoning.
- Crush up crackers with a rolling pin.
- Add chopped onions, worcestershire sauce, bacon, crackers, more seasoning, and egg..
- Hand mixing is your best option in my opinion. May need an extra egg if it's hard to form a giant meatball..
- Form the meat in a loaf and put in GREASED pan. Bake for 45 minutes uncovered..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar (some people add a tsp of mustard to cut some of the sweetness out of the taste..
- After 45 minutes, drain the extra grease. Pour the ketchup and brown sugar mix and evenly cover the loaf. Bake for another 15 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy !.
Mix - This simple meatloaf recipe is made by placing the ground beef, stuffing, water an egg into a large bowl. Mix all everything together until all four ingredients have fully blended together. Transfer - Next, press the meat mixture into a loaf pan. While the loaves are baking, mix up the sauce by stirring the ketchup, the brown sugar, and the mustard together until smooth. Placed the sauced loaves back in the oven and bake for another.