Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds. For The Garnishes. as needed Fresh Parsley. In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats and salt. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves.
Place meat in a large bowl. Use your hands to gently combine. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; season with salt. You can have Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds
- It's of ● For The Mini Meatloaves.
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 of LG Egg.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It's 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Diced White Onions.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Mashed Potatoes.
- It's 1 of Tray Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best OTC brand out there!].
- It's 1 Packet of McCormick Brown Gravy [+ 1 cup water].
- Prepare as needed of Salted Butter.
- It's of ● For The Garnishes.
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Whole Kernal Corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need as needed of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It's as needed of Sea Salt.
- It's as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
These delicious, and easy to make mini meatloaf ghosts are as adorable, as they are terrifying. They can be made with your favorite meatloaf, meatball, or ot. When a droplet of water sizzles and disappears, it's hot enough for cooking. Taste the meatloaf for seasoning, adding more salt as needed.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds instructions
- Mix everything well in the meatloaf section and compact in mini meatloaf pans. Avoid any air pockets and press down hard. Feel free to add ketchup to the tops in the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Bake mini meatloaves at for 45 minutes at 350°..
- Heat corn in microwave with all seasonings for two minutes..
- Let loafs rest for 5 minutes before pulling and slicing..
- Place loaves on a thick bed of mashed potatoes with butter and brown gravy. Garnish with fresh parsley and ground black pepper. Serve with hot buttery corn. That's it! Enjoy your super delicious easy!.
Allow. will cause the meatloaf to be dry. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and mix well. To the mixture in the bowl, add the Worcestershire sauce, salt, onion, garlic, egg, milk and ground black pepper and mix together well. Butter or grease a rimmed baking sheet or casserole dish.