Confetti Meatloaf. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, vinegar, bread crumbs, bacon, apple, vegetables, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
Add ground meat, tomatoes, beans, egg, diced carrot, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix gently until just blended. Transfer to a platter, discarding any fat left in pan. Serve garnished with additional Corn, Black Bean Salsa. You can cook Confetti Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Confetti Meatloaf
- You need 1.5 of ground beef.
- It's 2 of carrots shredded.
- You need 1/2 of onion shredded.
- You need 1/3 cup of plain oats.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It's Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Annie's organic ketchup.
- It's Dash of Worcester shire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 3 teaspoons of ground mustard.
Serve it later: Combine ingredients; place in a resealable plastic bag. Thaw completely; shape into a loaf and prepare as directed above. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Drain juice from pan and top with sauce.
Confetti Meatloaf instructions
- Dice vegetables, then shred them in a food processor..
- Add oatmeal, salt, and garlic powder to the meat and mix thoroughly. I'd advise getting your hands dirty, instead of using a wooden spoon..
- Add shredded vegetables and mix them in.
- Spray coconut oil on your bread pan. Place into pan and cook at 350 for 1 hour.
- Mix ketchup, lemon juice, Worcester shire sauce, brown sugar, & ground mustard. Then cook on medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Drizzle sauce on top or put to the side & enjoy..
To make this meatloaf gluten free and low carb, the binder is not bread as usual, but rather portobello mushrooms. But your non-mushroom-lovers will never know that they are there, since the mushrooms are chopped finely before being sautéed.. Shape meat mixture into a loaf. Confetti Meat Loaf Recipes best www.tfrecipes.com. Drain juice from pan and top with sauce.