Meatloaf. Most people who replace their ground beef with buffalo, in recipes like meatballs, burgers, and meatloaf, are usually disappointed. Ground buffalo is much leaner than ground beef, which is the biggest challenge. In case you're new, it's the fat that provides most of the flavor and moisture.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking dish. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, water, mustard and vinegar. Brush the loaf with this mixture. You can have Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf
- You need of ground meat.
- You need of egg.
- It's of diced bell pepper.
- It's of diced onion.
- You need of diced mozzarella.
- Prepare of croutons (kind of broken but not crushed).
- You need of bread crumbs.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of worchestshire sauce.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of each salt/pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. He was noted for his powerful, wide-ranging voice and theatrical live shows. He is on the list of best-selling music artists. When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf.
- Lightly mix all ingredients with your hands. Try not to mush and squeeze it between your fingers, it'll make it dense..
- Split into two. Mold each half into a loaf shape. Place both in one 9x13 glass pan..
- Cook for 45 to 1 hour at 400..
It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.