Instant pot meatloaf. Combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, apple, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly blended. Shape the beef mixture into a loaf and place on a large piece of aluminum foil. Fold the foil up and around the edges of the meatloaf, creating a makeshift loaf pan.
Place meatloaf on top of trivet and lock lid. Stir together ketchup, vinegar, and Dijon. Pour water into a programmable pressure multicooker (such as Instant Pot). You can cook Instant pot meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant pot meatloaf
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of stovetop stuffing mix, chicken flavor.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of eggs, beaten.
- You need of bbq sauce.
- It's of shredded parm cheese.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of parsley.
- It's of pepper.
- Prepare of baby red potatoes, halved.
- It's of beef broth.
- Prepare of bbq sauce, topping #1.
- Prepare of bbq sauce, topping #2.
Place meatloaf in foil on rack. Cover cooker with lid, and lock in place. Turn steam release handle to SEALING position. This flavorful, juicy Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite easy instant pot dinners!
Instant pot meatloaf step by step
- Mix meatloaf ingredients, 1-9.
- Spray the springform ring with Pam..
- Spray the perforated instert with Pam. (Got it on Amazon)..
- Put the springform ring in the perforated pan. Dump meat mixture into the springform ring/perforated pan. Make a slight dome leaving a small space around the ring..
- Put the beef broth & potatoes in the instant pot. Place the trivet on top..
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet. Put 1/4 bbq sauce on top..
- Cover loosely with tinfoil..
- Place the lid on, turn the vent to seal. Press manual, then adjust to 45 minutes. Once finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Carefully release the remaining pressure after that..
- Remove the lid. Check for a core temperature of at least 160°. If it's not 160, replace the lid, seal, press manual, and adjust to 5 minutes. Repeat until 160° is reached..
- Place oven on HI broil. Remove meatloaf and place on a cookie sheet. Remove the springform ring. Top with 1/4 cup bbq sauce. Broil on HI for 5 minutes..
- Remove potatoes from broth, and place in a serving dish..
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Slice and serve with potatoes and veges!.
The meatloaf is made with ground beef (or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey), breadcrumbs, spices, and eggs, and I usually add potatoes to the bottom of the instant pot to make mashed potatoes at the same time, for an all-in-one meal! Use hands and mix very well. Divide mixture in half and gently form into the mini loaf pans. Secure lid and set vent to sealing (closed) position. Pressure Cook Meatloaf: Place a steamer rack in Instant Pot pressure cooker.