Award Winning Meatloaf. In large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly. This Is the Best Meatloaf Recipe Ever. Last week, home cooks across the country went searching for the best meatloaf recipe, and found it in The Best Meatloaf I've Ever Made.
Make a topping with honey, molasses and catsup. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, half and half, an egg, and the seasonings. Spray your hands with vegetable cooking spray and get right in there, mixing your meatloaf up well. You can cook Award Winning Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Award Winning Meatloaf
- You need 3 lbs of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 1 of bell pepper.
- It's 1 packet of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 packet of Ritz crackers, smashed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcheshire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 of medium potatoes.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- It's of ingredients for sauce: 👇👇👇.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Worcheshire sauce.
Now add in the rest of your ingredients and mix them up very well. In a medium pan, heat the olive oil. Remove from the heat and add the Worcestershire sauce, chicken stock, and tomato paste. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Award Winning Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. (Picture of ingredients).
- Chop and sautee onion and bell pepper, then set aside to cool..
- Grease 13x9 dish. Chop potatoes, add to dish, salt and pepper them..
- Mix together ground beef, the sauteed bell pepper and onion, worcheshire sauce (1 tbsp), egg, crackers and onion soup mix. Salt and pepper. Form into loaf and place on top of potatoes..
- Create sauce. Mix together in separate bowl; ketchup, worcheshire sauce, and brown sugar..
- Place on top of loaf..
- Cover and place in oven for 1.5 hours..
- Uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
Spread remaining mixture over meat loaf. In a medium bowl combine eggs and milk; stir in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, sage, and pepper. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.*.