Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze. In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Gently mix together meat and mustard.
Press mixture into a loaf and put in baking dish. Stir ketchup, brown sugar, salt, and chili powder together in a bowl until smooth. Spread a small amount of the ketchup mixture into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan. You can cook Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of egg, whisk well. tip easier to mix.
- It's of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of shakes Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of DO Not Add Salt until the end!.
- Prepare of Cavenders Greek seasoning has salt.
- It's of more shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if desired.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It's of Hungarian spicy paprika.
- It's of Again, no salt!!!.
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of pepper jack cheese, 1/4 inch slices, diced.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- Prepare of siracha.
- You need of brown sugar, softened.
In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs with milk and eggs. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until just combined, do not over mix. In a small bowl whisk together ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar. Brush half of the mixture on the top of the meatloaf.
Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze instructions
- Mix everything, except, cheese and glaze ingredients..
- I use a large fork, no slimy hands, plus, integrated better!.
- Gently, don't want to overwork the mixture..
- Make glaze, mix ingredients, gently simmer. 15 minutes.
- Take half, of meatloaf mixture, make a bed for the cheese!.
- Put the cheese into the shallow bed!.
- Put the other half over the top..
- Make sure that you close the edges!.
- Other wise, the cheese will melt,and ooze out..
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread sauce over meatloaf, save some for dipping..
- I baked for 45 minutes.
- Mashed potatoes and green beans were my sides.
In a small bowl, stir the ketchup, BBQ sauce, and brown sugar together until well mixed. Add the dijon mustard, salt, and pepper if desired. Pour the glaze over top of the meatloaf and continue to bake until the meatloaf is fully cooked. In medium mixing bowl, break beef into small chunks. Add egg, oatmeal, onion, spices, and ketchup.