Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix. Bring long sides over potatoes to meet in center; seal seam and edges. Remove from heat; mash with buttermilk until smooth.
Promptly refrigerate any unused heated portion. FOR FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY, FOLLOW THESE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS. Cooking Instructions for the Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. You can have Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
- You need of Meatloaf-----------------.
- You need of ground pork.
- It's of ground chuck.
- It's of rolled oats, oatmeal.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of large onion.
- It's of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's of chopped parsley.
- It's of large eggs.
- It's of Mashed potatoes----------------.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- It's of water.
- It's of salt.
- You need of butter.
- You need of evaporated milk.
- It's of Sauce-------------------.
- You need of can of tomato sauce.
- You need of molasses.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
Cover the meal with aluminum foil and seal the edges. Place the tray on a cookie sheet. I followed the provided instructions and our. Place cooked potatoes into a large bowl.
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grate the onion.
- Add the pork, eggs, salt, garlic, oatmeal, grated onion, parsley, and beef in a bowl.
- Mix it up into a huge ball.
- Mix the tomato sauce, salt, molasses, honey, black pepper, and garlic..
- Mix it up well..
- Put the meat mixture into a heated large skillet. Make a groove down the middle with the edge of your hand..
- Coat the outside of the meatloaf and get a lot in the groove, add the rest of the sauce to the sides of the loaf..
- Put into the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let it rest 10 minutes before slicing..
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dice them and add to salty water..
- Boil till fork tender. Drain well and add back to the pot..
- Add butter and milk. Mash them and mix well. Taste and adjust saltiness.
- Serve with tomato sauce on top I hope you enjoy!.
Add butter, salt, pepper, parmesan, and a splash of milk. Mash and add more milk gradually until the potatoes are the desired texture. Mushrooms and meatloaf go together like bacon and eggs. Ladle them atop mashed potatoes to accompany thick slabs of meatloaf for dinner, or serve as a tasty topping for grilled burgers and steaks. Add cooked potatoes and mash with a potato masher.