Meatloaf Muffins. Using an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, generously fill each section of the muffin tin with meat, rounding the top to obtain a muffin shape. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. If desired, serve with additional ketchup.
Top each meatloaf muffin with about a tablespoon of the remaining ketchup. Place meatloaf mixture in muffin cups, mounding slightly above each cup. While meatloaf is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients. You can cook Meatloaf Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Muffins
- Prepare of EVOO.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of carrot shreds (or bell pepper).
- You need of oregano.
- It's of minced garlic (2t jarred).
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of ground beef (2lbs if extra lean).
- You need of bread crumbs (or finely crushed saltines).
- It's of mustard.
- It's of Worcestershire.
- It's of ground pepper.
- You need of lg eggs.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, making sure to only use about ¼ of the tomato sauce. Press the meat into the muffin tins. Top with a bit of the remaining tomato sauce. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, egg, season salt and parsley.
Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- Heat olive oil. Sauté onions, carrots, garlic, and oregano 2minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix with remaining ingredients..
- Scoop into muffin pans after spraying with Pam or something similar..
- Bake in preheated oven @375 for 25 minutes. Let stand 5 before removing from pan.
- Use a cookie scoop to top each muffin with your favorite mashed potato..
In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup and spicy mustard. Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the ground beef mixture between the muffin tin. Lightly pat it into each well. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup.