Mexican Meatloaf. In a medium bowl, mix thoroughly the ground beef and taco seasoning; set aside. In a medium saucepan, heat the refried beans over medium low heat until they are completely heated through. Place the ground beef mixture on a large piece of foil.
Add the ketchup and sour cream. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Thoroughly combine beef, tortilla chips, pepper Jack cheese, onion, and taco seasoning in a bowl. You can have Mexican Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf
- You need of lean ground beef.
- You need of beef chorizo.
- You need of crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes drained.
- It's of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- You need of dried minced onion.
- It's of minced garlic.
- It's of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's of dried cilantro.
- Prepare of egg.
- It's of salt.
- It's of Black Pepper.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need of red or green enchilada sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
Whisk eggs, milk, and taco sauce together in a separate bowl. Add to meat mixture and stir until well combined. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro, if desired. Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, salsa, onion, egg, cheese, and garlic powder in a bowl.
Mexican Meatloaf step by step
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
Mix well to combine (do not overwork the meat or it may end up crumbly). Mix together in a large mixing bowl the ground beef with the minced garlic, cilantro, pepper, salt, hot sauce and taco seasoning. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and chorizo until well combined. Mix in green chiles, diced tomatoes, garlic, cumin, cilantro, eggs, onion, salt, pepper, tortilla chips, enchilada sauce and Worcestershire sauce. On a roasting rack, form meat mixture into a log.